Sunday, May 11, 2014

Almost...

Straight from the driver...

"In our heat race our car was hooked and moving we jumped to the lead and with in a lap our flywheel broke and caused a huge vibration so I pulled in. Andrew Loper and Rex Buffington pulled the tranny(the 2nd of the night, they had just swapped a tranny for Shannon Mohamad sport mod) and switched out the flywheel like a couple of nascar crew members, before the main we threw the kitchen sink at the car because the track was so dry and dusty, on the first lap I hung back not knowing what shenanigans would happen and it looked like Brett Simala ended up receiving them from an excited driver. After that it was a single groove track but surprisingly the car showed lots of forward drive I pulled up to the leaders bumper and door a few time but would have had to turn him for the win. We ended up 2nd with no enemies and a car intact, I try to race everyone the way I want to be raced and I know Joey hains would race me the same way. Also a big congratulations to Sean Callens on driving a perfect race in his heat and main event and getting his first win ever in the sport mod class."


Check out the race videos on our Youtube channel.  There was great racing in all divisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment